Pre Sales Consultant (€80-85k/yr OTE)
Plauti is the global #1 Salesforce extension used by top level companies and institutions that value data quality and a single customer view. Join the Plauti Data Happiness team in this new position of Pre Sales Consultant aimed to improve our performance in large/complex customer cases.About Plauti
Plauti, founded in 2011 has grown to become the #1 Data App in the Salesforce App exchange. Founded as duplicate check app and developed into complete record validation suite, greatly improving the value of (customer) data. Plauti is independent, privately owned and a great place to work, with a comfy office in Arnhem and good work-from-home possibilities. Strong, ‘let’s do it together’ company culture with a great passion for high quality work. Best coffee in town too. Plauti has a proven double digit growth track record and doubling in sales volume is no exception. Pre Sales is a crucial new step in improving Plauti’s service to larger (potential) customers, which in return will boost Plauti’s growth even further. For the candidate this means future possibility of forming a Pre Sales Team and management tasks.
In this role you are the link between the customer and your colleagues from Sales, Marketing and IT. You know like no one else to show your customer how to tackle their strategic projects and major problems with our solutions. Furthermore, you will give interesting workshops and exciting demonstrations. In addition, you enjoy participating as a speaker at important corporate events, and will be present at other marketing related activities, in order to position Plauti as indispensable. And..;
- Help the Sales team qualify leads by using your deep knowledge of product capabilities to address business issues and deliver business value
- Translate and align how Plauti features deliver customer value to achieve business goals. Guiding and influencing all aspects of a sales process based on your extensive experience, in collaboration with the Sales team
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in different departments, such as Sales, Marketing and IT, to illustrate user cases where Plauti can add value
- Supporting and directing large-scale business transactions as a Pre Sales Consultant, using
- Translate and align how Plauti features will provide customer value to reach business objectives
- You will become a Plauti opinion leader, both internally and externally, to drive the business value of the Plauti Data Management platform
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams on customer needs and product opportunities
You have at least 5+ years experience in a similar role as a Pre Sales Consultant, ideally selling SaaS/Cloud based solutions with a proven track record in meeting revenue goals. In this role you will demonstrate:
- The ability to effectively persuade others through presentations, demonstrations and written communication using a value-oriented sales approach
- Basic coding skills and the ability to read / modify sample code for customer requests
- Technical proficiency in enterprise SaaS environments, preferably within the Salesforce eco system
- Knowledge of integration patterns and Cloud architectures
- Experienced in developing PoCs, engaging demonstrations, business cases and customer stories
- Fluency in business English
- Willing to occasionally work outside office hours, due to our international customer orientation (of which a large number in USA)
- €80-85K/yr OTE and great development potential
- Excellent working conditions, great team, strong culture, great coffee
- You can choose your own devices (laptop, noise-canceling headphone, screen)
- You will be part of an ambitious team and there are opportunities to develop yourself further
- Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated
- We offer flexibility when it comes to workplace and working hours
- Work hard, play hard; you will end up in a super fun team where there is also time for a game of FIFA, great team building and a nice daily lunch together
The Plauti HQ is located in Arnhem.Plauti values a balanced work-from home and meet your co-workers at the office culture.
For more information, please contact André Poorterman, 06 – 46 284 207.Visit www.mavein.com and/or www.plauti.com for further information.
If you contact us for additional information, please mention the Vacancy number.